Get ready to change your life!
Mixed Martial Arts & Fitness Academy
1120 March Rd, Unit B, Kanata, Ontario, K2K 1X7
Tel: 613.863.7115 Fax: 613.435.7553
SCHEDULE A FREE WEEK TODAY!
Just click the button for instant access to our class schedule and your FREE WEEK! Our staff will contact you to schedule your first class and provide all your pricing options.
What Are The Benefits Of Jiu-Jitsu To Your Kids?
01,30,2018-- 10:34 AM
by Kris Reid, Jiu Jitsu Times
It has been said that Jiu Jitsu is great for anybody at any age. However, I think we can all agree that starting young is ideal. I often find myself wondering where I would be if I had started BJJ at 5 or even 10. Many of us are not fortunate enough to start early, but we can ensure our own children do. Here are the top benefits kids can gain from training BJJ.
- Confidence– Jiu Jitsu shows kids that they do have what it takes to stand up for themselves against bullies, and to do what’s right. So many kids are victims of bullies and Jiu Jitsu is a great way to stop this and also radiate confidence in all aspects of life.
- Focus– Jiu Jitsu gives kids something real to focus on and enjoy in a world that has been dominated by video games and television. Many kids these days don’t want to participate in normal school sports and Jiu Jitsu is great year round activity
- Health – Related to the above topic, Jiu Jitsu is great exercise and promotes a healthy lifestyle. Obesity is at its highest point and it’s important that we keep the next generation healthy.
- Common Interest – Bonding with your kids sometimes becomes hard as they grow up, but if you start them young and train with them, then you will always have something to talk about and do together.
- Life Skill – Jiu-Jitsu gives them a real skill that can in fact do great things. They could be the next young prodigy and kill the competition scene, but they will always have the option of starting their own academy down the road and living the martial arts life style.
These are only a few of the many benefits kids can gain from training BJJ. I know when I have kids that they will definitely be in the academy.
For more information and our ONLINE FREE WEEK WEB OFFER, click here and register online and one of our friendly staff will contact you to answer any of your questions and schedule your child’s first class